1.In health care service organizations what are the largest expense categories incurred? Explain their makeup. 300 words with reference
HEALTH CARE ORGANIZATIONS
Laboratory Medicine (clinical pathology)
A medical discipline in which clinical laboratory science & amp
technology are applied to the care of patients.
Comprises several major scientific disciplines:
clinical chem & such as urinalysis, hematology , microbiology, immunology & blood banking, for some laboratories cyto-genetics, toxicology & other specialized divisions are present.
2. What are the key components of a successful business office operation in a setting? What are some examples? 300 words with reference
The health system may be viewed as a complex made up of three interrelated components:
- people in need of health services, called health consumers;
- people who deliver health care services—the professionals and practitioners called care providers
- the systematic arrangements for delivering care—the public and private agencies that organize, plan, regulate, finance, and coordinate services—called the institutions or organizations of the care system.
The institutional component includes hospitals, clinics, and home-health agencies; the insurance companies and programs that pay for services like Blue Cross/Blue Shield, managed-care plans such as health maintenance organizations, and preferred provider organizations and entitlement programs like Medicare and Medicaid (federal and state government public assistance programs).
Other institutions are the professional schools that train students for careers in medical, public health, dental, and allied health professions, such as nursing. Also included are agencies and associations that research and monitor the quality of services; license and accreditation providers and institutions; local, state, and national professional societies; and the companies that produce medical technology, equipment, and pharmaceuticals.
3. summerize both question in 150 words.
HEALTH CARE ORGANIZATIONS Laboratory Medicine (clinical pathology)
A medical discipline in which clinical laboratory science & technology are applied to the care of patients. Comprises several major scientific disciplines: clinical chemicals, urinalysis, hematology , microbiology, immunology blood banking, for some laboratories cytogenetics, toxicology & other specialized divisions are present.