Develop a Handout on Ways to Increase Employee Engagement and Organizational Commitment
For this assignment, you will explore the concepts of employee engagement and organizational commitment. Specifically, you will develop a handout for an audience of organizational leaders to describe the importance of engagement and commitment. In addition, you will describe general strategies that can be implemented to enhance employee engagement and organizational commitment. Be sure your handout includes the following:
- A description of employee engagement and its key elements. Why is this concept important?
- A description of organizational commitment and its key elements. Why is this concept important?
- A list of best practices that organizations can implement to enhance employee engagement and organizational commitment. Tip: You may provide one combined list or two separate lists.
- Discussion of business trends related to engagement and commitment.
- Recommendations for future research/practice in these areas.
- Identification of two additional online professional/scholarly sources of information about engagement and/or commitment.
Support your handout with at least five sources published in peer-reviewed journals. Make sure you include proper APA citations and references for your articles.
Use graphs, images, and other visual aids to enhance the presentation of your handout.
Length: 3-4 pages
Your handout should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course and by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.
Assignment 2: Create a Podcast to Address the Importance of Organizational Identification
!!!PLEASE NOTE I WILL DO THE AUDIO RECORDING, I JUST NEED THE SCRIPT TO READ
For this task, you will create a podcast. A podcast is a recording of an audio discussion on a specific topic. Now, consider the following question, and then record your response in an audio file:
What is organizational identification? Should I/O psychologists continue to study the concept of organizational identification? Why or why not?
You will create your video presentation by using a video capturing tool located in NCUOne. To access the video capturing tool, follow the tutorial found in your Books and Resources for this Week.
Length: 2-3 minutes (audio file)
References: Support your discussion with at least one reference to a peer-reviewed source. Submit your reference in a Word document.
Your response should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.