Answer 2 of the following questions, using your own words and with supporting evidence. EACH prompt should be at least 600 words. (50 points each)
1. How did World War I influence art (literature, music, painting, etc.)?
2. Select one individual from the early 20th century and discuss how they contributed to the innovations of the time, and how their work reflected cultural changes of that time?
3. Discuss Communism and Socialism.* (Explain and give examples)
4. How was the Russian Revolution a response to the changing views of the 20th century?
5. Discuss the role of art in Revolution. (Explain and give examples)
100-90 – The questions are thoroughly answered, exceeding the minimum word count, and in your own words. Specific examples or quotes from the text or other course material are used to support your answer, and this is done by the deadline.
89-80 – The questions are answered in your own words, making at least the minimum word count. Specific examples or quotes from the text or other course material are used, and this is done by the deadline.
79 or below – The question is responded to, without clear answers or not completely, and the minimum word count is met. Lack of good/no evidence is given, but this is done by the deadline.
0 – No response or it is PAST the deadline.