Read Good Country People, by Flannery O’Connor, and respond to the following prompts. There will also be questions posted on our discussion board.
1. Explain the plot in two or three sentences.
2. Who are the four main characters and what do you know about them?
3. Who is the protagonist and why? Who is the antagonist and why?
4. What is unwritten in the story? In other words, what do you understand to be true even though it is not stated in the words of the story?
5. Create a list of five things that stand out to you and five questions you have and would like answered.