Review the specific components to the informative essay.
Write a 750â€“1,050-word informative essay based on the topic you chose from the Unit 1 Essay Matrix.
Include the following components in your essay:
- Introductory paragraph
- Include your thesis statement
- Include a discussion of at least three supporting points
- Supporting arguments and examples defending your position for each of the following:
- Body Section 1 (supporting point 1 fully presented)
- Body Section 2 (supporting point 2 fully presented)
- Body Section 3 (supporting point 3 fully presented)
- Conclusive summary
Format your work to be consistent with APA format and citation style guidelines.
Include a title and reference page.
Include APA format and citation style headings (at least level one).
Include a minimum of three peer-reviewed sources