Purpose: The purpose of this assignment is to identify and describe different practices of family literacy in South Africa.
Directions: After reading the article and Molosiwaâ€™s case study:
- Identify the problem(s) within the case study. How are these problems in South Africa similar to the issues we have explored in other countries thus far?
- Create a chart with the problems you identified and your answer to the above question.
- Upload your assignment in the discussion board.
- Reply to at least one post using the Ladder of Feedback rubric.
Purpose: The purpose of this assignment is to analyze, identify and describe issues and solutions in family literacy programs in New Zealand.
Directions: After reading the required readings for this week:
- Identify, analyze and describe issues that have arisen in the program’s development in the case study.
- Then, in the Issues and Solution Handout(Word)provided, attempt to solve each issue.
- Next, save your work as a PDF file.