Choose one form of government: state or local government (county or city). Introduce your chosen government to the class, describe its structure, including its branches, and then answer the following questions:
- Who is the head of this local government?
- What are some initiatives that your local government is currently working on?
- What are the perceptions of citizens about the local government (from local news or interviews)?
- From your research, does it seem as if the government is doing well and fiscally stable?
- Is there a specific issue that the local government needs to address?
- How would you go about letting your local government know about your concerns?
200 words and reference at the bottom
I live in augusta, ga