Write an essay in two parts, giving your answers to the questions below:
Name one writer or poet who captured your interest during this semester. ( Langston Hughes)
- Why did this writer or poet interest you more thanothers?
- What did you read by him/her outside of class (that was not assigned)?
- Briefly describe what you read.
- What idea did you learn from this writer that will stay with you after you leave this class?
(Your answer should be 300 words or more.)
Why do writers use Works Cited pages and in-text citations?
- Give at least three reasons, and
- explain why each is important.
(Your answer should be 150 words or more.)