This Reaction Paper is an opportunity to write about your own reaction to a public situation, event, or blog that relates to statistics. You must use one of the two sources I provide:
- To use an article I posted on the class website, go to the page (http://bit.ly/RaskoffStatRP) and look at any folder. Choose only one of the articles OR
- To use a blog, go to the Everyday Sociology Blog website and search on blog posts related to statistics.
You must choose a posted article or blog post that has something to do with the topics in our course!! Be sure to use what you’re learning.
- Article reference and link
- Brief recap of article content – what’s it about and what is statistically interesting about it?
- Discuss statistical issues, bringing in course content when applicable.