pick one case in the textbook which you find best illustrates that particular area of the law and answer the following questions. The paper should be eight to ten page paper with at least eight sources, seven peer reviewed sources
Please use this strategy when you analyze the case:
- Identify and write the main issues found discussed in the case (who, what, how, where and when (the critical facts in a case).
- Facts (what are the facts relevant to deciding the case?)
- Issue (what is the precise legal issue that must be resolved in the case?)
- Rule of Law (what is the applicable legal principle explained by the court)? What does it require or prohibit?
- Analysis (here, you apply the relevant Facts to the applicable Rule of Law)
- Conclusion (based on your Analysis above, who prevails? Why?)
- Take-home message (what should we learn from this case that is applicable to future management conduct?)
- 8-10 pages in length (excluding cover page, abstract, and reference list)
- APA format,