Assignment 4: Development and Implementation Plan
Refer to the Scenario for Assignments 1-5.
The next steps in the training process are to develop and plan the implementation of the training.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Revise Assignment 3 based on your professorâ€™s feedback. (Revision is not included in the required page count.)
- Examine the instructional methods and learning objectives and determine how your training program should be developed. Explain the rationale for your decision.
- Outline the resources (personnel, equipment, materials, travel, and budget) required for designing, developing, and implementing your training program.
- Develop a complete instructional strategy for your training program following the example in Table 8-2 in Chapter 8.
- Develop a one (1) page job aid that supports the training program. Base this job aid or handout on one (1) of the learning objectives you developed in Assignment 3: Training Design.
- Include at least five (5) peer-reviewed references (published within the last five  years) from material outside the textbook.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page, revision, and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.