I will attach my work and please review it and do Audience Adaptation Paper for it.
What is an Audience Adaptation Paper?
Please review the Audience Adaptation paper assignment in Section 3.13. The audience adaptation paper asks you to identify the choices you made when adapting your persuasive speech topic to your classroom audience and setting and discuss the rationale behind those choices.
The audience adaptation paper will include three specific items:
- your persuasive speech thesis statement,
- a discussion of the choices you made to adapt your topic to your classroom audience and setting and the rationale for those choices, and
- the MLA Works Cited list you included with your outline.
What Is the Structure for the Adaptation Paper?
- The thesis statement for your persuasive speech should be labeled and at the top of the page.
- The thesis statement is followed by a short essay that explains the choices you have made while preparing your speech and adapting your topic to your classroom audience and setting. This essay should use paragraph form with complete sentences.
- At the end of the paper you should include a Works Cited section and list all of your sources using MLA format. This does not replace submission of your sources with your written outline.