Now it is time to put all of the elements of your business plan together and present it to the governing board of the Community Hospital. This board is comprised of the president of the organization, four business leaders from the community, and three leaders of the medical staff.
Create a 10- to 12-slide MicrosoftÂ® PowerPointÂ® presentation that summarizes your business plan. Your presentation should:
- Evaluate the market and demographic data provided in the scenario.
- Include and discuss the SWOT analysis.
- Indicate the location you selected for the urgent center and why.
- Analyze the type of corporation proposed for the center.
- For example, the department of the hospital or an LLC
- Evaluate the equipment and technology needed at the center to deliver the intended services.
- Do you recommend leasing or purchasing the equipment?
- What impact does your recommendation have on the revenue and expenses?
- Analyze quality management elements applicable to the center and the proposed services.
- How you will monitor the quality of care at the center?
- Analyze financial information needed to sustain the center.
- What are your projected revenue, expenses, and staffing figures?
- Provide your final recommendation for the center based on your business plan analysis.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines. Include a title page, detailed speaker notes, and a references page. If you use resources outside of the information provided in the assignment, be sure to cite your references using correct APA formatting.