Based on the Reading, answer the following questions, with explanations (do not simply name concepts and move on):
1) Among the concepts you have learned, which do you think is most useful to you or your organization?
2) Which concept(s) caused the most confusion in this unit?
3) Which concept(s) did you wish went into further detail, either because you are interested or because itâ€™s too complex for the coverage it received?
Reading was on:
Read the following chapter in your textbook:
- Chapter 17: â€œInnovate Phaseâ€
Chapter 17 discusses the Innovate phase. The purpose of this phase is to make the process(es) within the scope of the project as efficient and effective as possible to meet stakeholdersâ€™ current and future expectations. This phase also provides a unique opportunity to quantify further, in a more rigorous manner, the benefits outlined in the original business case.
- Getting the processes â€œrightâ€ before automation should definitely be a goal.
- The Innovate phase is like starting a new game â€” unless you know the rules of the game before you start, it is difficult to play and win.