Bearing this in mind, the minimum requirements for the Case Study Assignment are as follows:
- Read the case study in details and find main ideas. Appendix 1 is an extract from Harvard Business Review.
- address the three questions with clear explanations in Assignment specification document
- be reflective and evaluative, not just descriptive;
- make reference to the literature where appropriate; there is no maximum number.
- Originality: Obviously, the standard advice on originality applies, and it really can be boiled down to this: IF YOU QUOTE, CITE.