The Assignment (4â€“6 pages):
- Provide an overview of the problem and region you selected.
- Summarize pertinent data about the problem and the affected population (e.g., incidence and prevalence rates, fatality rates, demographics of population[s] at highest risk, risk factors).
- Select and briefly summarize a theory to apply to this problem.
- Provide a rationale for your choice of this theory for this problem.
- Apply constructs of the theory to the problem then explain how you would use these constructs to select an intervention.
- Explain the strengths and limitations of the theory as it relates to the problem you selected.