Topic: Cloud Services – based on content from Chapters 10-13 in Cloud computing: SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, virtualization, business models, mobile, security and more.
Overview: Discuss and define key items in an SLA, the use of predictive analytics and how an IT manager might use such analytics, how to mitigate vendor lock-in.
Guidelines for Submission: Using APA 6th edition style standards, submit a Word document that is 4-5 pages in length (excluding title page, references, and appendices) and include at least three credible scholarly references to support your findings. Be sure to cite and reference your work using the APA guides and essay template that are located in the courseroom.
Include the following critical elements in your essay:
- Discuss key items that should be included in an SLA.
- Define predictive analytics and discuss how an IT manager might use such analytics.
- Define and discuss vendor lock-in and identify steps a company should take to mitigate this risk.
- Please ensure your paper complies APA 6th edition style guidelines. There is a sample paper provided under the Course Introduction link.
- Your essay should be typed, double-spaced on standard-sized paper (8.5″ x 11″)
- Use 1″ margins on all sides, first line of all paragraphs is indented Â½â€ from the margin
- Use 12 pt. Times New Roman font
- Follow the outline provided above and use section headers to improve the readability of your paper. If I cannot read and understand it, you will not earn credit for the content.If you do not follow the guidelines provided here, you will not receive full credit.
- I need a unique document please zero plagiarism.