Your assignment is for you to choose 3 of your own T-SHIRTS that have significance to you and explain why.
- What is printed on your shirt? What does it mean / significance?
- Why is this shirt important to YOU as an artifact?
- How does the shirt reflect (or reinforce your personality and self-image)?
- Does this T-shirt impart a gender statement – to you or others? How or why? (men wearing pink…)
- Is there a backstory about this shirt â€“ who gave it to you; vacation purchase; gift; free; fraternity or organization event; informal athletic uniform, souvenir etc?
- Be sure to write a thoughtful and compelling INTRODUCTION – signpost T-shirt 1, 2, 3 and write a critically analyzed summary/conclusion.
- The minimum response is 100 words for each T-shirt = 300 words or more total/thoughtful essay.
- Include the “GENDER” significance/implication for each T-shirt.