GALILEO Project Guidelines
Your GALILEO Project will consist of the following steps:
- First, select a topic related to your major or a special interest subject.
- Next, you will use GALILEO or Credo to search for articles on your topic. You will not use any search engine other than GALILEO or Credo. Once you have found an article on your topic, you will then summarize the article using your own words or paraphrasing. Your article should be at least 2 Â½ to 3 pages long
- Your summary must thoroughly discuss the important information found in the article. In addition, you will also analyze the article. In your analysis be sure to discuss: how beneficial or informative the article is, what you personally learned from the article, and your overall opinion of the article-do you agree with the information in the article.
- Finally, you will submit your two-three page summary/analysis of the article.
- For example, if your major is nursing, you will research something related to that field such as SIDS or the Zika Virus. You will not research the field or career.
- Special interest topic- a special interest topic is simply a topic that you find interesting. Special interest topics must be approved by the instructor because some topics are off limits.
- Your summary must include an MLA bibliography of the article that you summarized. Please see the example.
PLEASE CHOOSE THREE DIFFERENT TOPICS FOR EACH ESSAY…THESE THREE STUDENTS ARE IN THE SAME CLASS SO THEY NEED TO BE DIFERRENT
ALSO SEND TURNITIN REPORTS FOR EACH ESSAY