I have outlined a list of ideas you may choose from to complete your article reviews. This list is compiled from the overall topics covered in the text, but you may be more specific in your article search. For example, you can research “management listening skills” as a narrowly focused topic for a review.
- Organizational Culture
- Nonverbal Messages
- Business Ethics
- Listening Skills
- Speaking at Work
- Workplace Conflict
- Interviewing Skills
- Verbal Messages
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Diversity in the Workplace
- Leadership/Management Styles
Criteria for evaluating an article for the review:
- The article needs to be at least 1,000 words in length.
- The author needs to be cited along with a description of her/his credentials.
- The author needs to be an expert in the field he/she is writing.
- The article should be recent and relevant to our course.