Complete your academic argumentative research paper. (Which is attached)
Description: First write your conclusion; then, you will write your abstract. The following components are requirements:
- Conclusion (150-200 words):
- Revisit the controversy.
- Emphasize the seriousness of the controversy.
- Answer the â€œSo what?â€ question.
- Suggest a general solution (optional).
- Call for awareness/action.
- Leave the reader with a final thought.
- Abstract (200 words or less): You may not exceed 200 words.
- Restatement of the controversy (one to two sentences)
- Your thesis (one sentence)
- Reasons (three to four sentences)
- Conclusion sentence (one sentence)
I have attached the paper that has everything on it. The only parts that are missing is the abstract and conclusion. The thesis is in blue highlight.