You have been hired as a consultant for Riordan Manufacturing. The company has hired you to do a review of the organization’s current IC and knowledge management (KM), and how it fits into the company’s vision and mission.
Resource: Riordan Manufacturing Virtual Organization
Complete the University of Phoenix Material: Intellectual Capital Inventory for Riordan Manufacturing, located on the student website.
Create a 700- to 1,050-word assessment of Riordan’s IC and KM. Include the following :
• How does the company’s IC fit with its vision and strategy?
• What are the potential risks and liabilities of improperly managing IC?
• What challenges does Riordan face in protecting its IC, given its global operations?
• What, if any, KM system does Riordan have in place to manage its knowledge-based assets?
• What purposes does KM serve for Riordan?
• How might Riordan’s business goals drive their KM strategy?
• How might cultural and legal factors affect Riordan’s strategic KM?
Format your assessment consistent with APA guidelines