Address the following in your paper:
- What are the costs and benefits of FDI inflows for a host country such as Argentina?
- Will foreign firms such as Repsol make decisions in the best interest of Argentina?
- As a Spanish manager at YPF, how would you cooperate with the Argentine government to expropriate YPF? If you were an Argentine manager at YPF, would your action be different?
- If you were a member of Argentinaâ€™s Congress, would you vote to support FernaÌndezâ€™s renationalization bill for YPF? Defend your vote.
- If you were a member of the arbitration panel assembled by ICSID (which would require you to come from a neutral countryâ€”neither from Argentina nor Spain), how much compensation would you think Argentinaâ€™s government should pay Repsol?
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 750 â€“ 1250 words (approximately 3 â€“ 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1â€ margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.