data visualization 14.
For this project, you are going to become an educational advisor for a fictional educational institution. The Vice President of Instruction of the institution has provided you with the raw data of the assessment scores of their studentsâ€™ final exam in their GED Preparation Course. The course consists of scores in mathematics and English and Pass or Fail Overall Score. There is also information in regard to the demographics of the students.
Based on the raw data that you have been provided, you are going to develop a presentation using visuals of the data that have been provided. You are going to make recommendations to the Vice President of Instruction of the University of suggested improvements that can be made based on your analysis of the data that has been provided to you.
Within your data presentation include:
- A variety of graphics that illustrate the represented data
- An explanation of what each graphic represent
- Explain how the graphics should be interpreted (include a key)
- Finally, summarize your analyzation of the data and provide the VP with some suggestions to improve the quality of instruction within the school
- Use Microsoft Word or power point presentation