Using Fahrenheit 451, define a problem in the novel that is still a problem today.You are not giving your opinion; you are putting into a conversation the novel and three other voices that help define the problem.Your essay should reveal the complexity of the problem.
Context and background
- Whom does the problem affect?
- How long has it been an issue?
- What are the current debates about the problem, and what do you think is missing from them?
- What will be the consequences if the problem is not resolved?
- Whose will benefit from resolving the problem (e.g. the management of an organization or future researchers)?
- Does the problem affect you?
- Are you empathetic to the sufferers?Why and how?
use the articles i provided and FOLLOW the requirements, i have provided also the problem from the book in the file “draft question”
- 1000-word essay
- Works Cited page with three articles and the novel.
- What is the pathos and logos of the problem?
- Introduce the problem, define the problem with the novel and your sources, and lastly make sense of the problem, define it, in your own words.