- First, write down 5 different body rituals in your post and 5 different adjectives you can use to describe these people in your post.
- Who is this text REALLY about? Consider what Nacirema is spelled backwards.
- Does knowing what this text is really about change your opinion about these people? Why or why not?
- What is Minerâ€™s purpose in writing about these people in this way? What do we have to learn about the adjectives we initially used to describe these people?
- What is Audre Lorde’s claim about oppression?
- How does Miner’s lesson relate to Audre Lorde’s claims in her text?
- How can we apply the idea of the â€œVoices from the LEFTâ€ to Minerâ€™s and Lorde’s texts?
Answer each question do not put in paragraph form. doesn’t have to be very long. These two links are the text you use to answer the questions: