Main Points- Age , gender , ethnic , affection displayed ,house whole , open relationship with parent , parents strict , childhood discipline
- The title should be left justified and underlined.The title should be â€œChapter One: Overview.The title should be underlined.The document should not have any other titles or subtitles.
- Topic sentence. A concise statement about the topic of the paper.
- Definitions with APA citations.Citation should also appear in the References section.
- Problem statement.
- ALL papers should have this as their final statement. â€œThis paper will survey two-year college students about hypothesis one, hypothesis two, and hypothesis three.â€ These three statements are clear statement of what the paper will seek to find out.All three statements should be addressed in Chapter Five.
- Generally, the purpose of a review is to analyze critically a segment of a published body of knowledge through summary, classification, and comparison of prior research studies, reviews of literature, and theoretical articles. This section should be at least three pages but no more than five pages.
SUMMARY AND Discussion
- The first paragraph in the Summary and Discussion section restates the purpose of the survey and the three-objective stated in Chapter One: Overview
- The second paragraph summarizes the responses from Chapter Four.