There are many fundraising approaches to choose from to encourage donors to financially contribute to an organization. As an administrator, you want to carefully align fundraising approaches with your organizationâ€™s philosophy, vision, mission, and goals. For this Discussion, you will research either a for-profit or nonprofit early childhood organization and answer all of the questions listed below. (Suggestions- start by searching â€œearly childhood nonprofitâ€)
Please respond to the following:
- Provide the title and web link of the organization and briefly describe their philosophy, vision, mission, and goals (this can usually be found in the â€œAboutâ€ section).
- What types of fundraising approaches or events is the organization currently using?
- How do these approaches align with the organizationâ€™s philosophy, vision, mission, and goals? (You may have to browse the site, but often this might be listed under â€œEventsâ€ or â€œNewsâ€.)
- Based on what you learned about this organization, what type of person-to-person fundraising approaches would be most appropriate?
- Which of these would you be most comfortable doing and which would you find most challenging?
if you need the login to access the book here’s the login
chapter: Chapter 6: â€œFiscal Managementâ€
- Fund-Raising (pp. 105â€“108)