effective fundraising approaches 1.
There are many fundraising approaches to choose from to encourage donors to financially contribute to an organization. As an administrator, you want to carefully align fundraising approaches with your organizationâ€™s philosophy, vision, mission, and goals. For this Discussion, you will research either a for-profit or nonprofit early childhood organization and answer all of the questions listed below. (Suggestions- start by searching â€œearly childhood nonprofitâ€)
Please respond to the following:
- Provide the title and web link of the organization and briefly describe their philosophy, vision, mission, and goals (this can usually be found in the â€œAboutâ€ section).
- What types of fundraising approaches or events is the organization currently using?
- How do these approaches align with the organizationâ€™s philosophy, vision, mission, and goals? (You may have to browse the site, but often this might be listed under â€œEventsâ€ or â€œNewsâ€.)
- Based on what you learned about this organization, what type of person-to-person fundraising approaches would be most appropriate?
- Which of these would you be most comfortable doing and which would you find most challenging?
if you need the login to access the book here’s the login
chapter: Chapter 6: â€œFiscal Managementâ€
- Fund-Raising (pp. 105â€“108)