Step One: Access, download, and review the â€œPresentation Outline Sampleâ€ document that is provided to you as an example.
Step Two: Save the Outline Template to your desktop using the following file name format:
- Example file name: Ed_Buchanan_Presentation_Outline
Step Three: Review the Outline Guidelines that you will use to create an outline for your Week 8 presentation based on Week 6â€™s PowerPoint presentation. Note: A video preview is available under the Week 7 tab in Blackboard. Make sure you leave the comments column blank so your instructor can provide feedback.
- Use Microsoft Word or Excel only to complete your outline.
- Use short bullet points, rather than long paragraphs.
- Focus only on the key points in your Week 6 presentation; avoid discussing less important details.
- Refer to the example outline (provided in the Student Center).
- Base your submission on the outline format in the example or create your own for this Professional Experience.