exam help 3 essay questions.
1) In an essay of at least 150 words, describe the concept of Dharma using the corresponding literary work we have read in the course.
2) In an essay of at least 270 words, compare and contrast two readings we’ve read so far this quarter. Before you begin writing, you may want to think about the following:
- Where were the works composed or written? When?
- What was the purpose of the author?
- What themes are found in the work?
- What are the defining qualities of men and women in the works?
- What emotions are prevalent?
- What obstacles must be faced?
- Who are the protagonists and antagonists?
- Are the works still relevant today? If so, why?
In your response, provide specific details from the reading You must use MLA Style in-text citations. For more information about MLA Style, see the Purdue Online Writing Lab here: http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/747/02/.
3) Focusing on Lysistrata, in an essay of at least 270 words, discuss the following
- What does this play suggest about the fundamental natures (if any) of men and women?
- What do menâ€™s desires compare to those of womenâ€™s and in what ways and to what degree are their desires compatible and/or at odds?
- Discuss in which way, if any, the play speaks to our present society.