The goal is to strengthen the Unit 6 Assignment draft, improve the introduction and conclusion and organization of the draft, as well as to incorporate and cite three to four relevant and reliable secondary sources into the paper using APA format so that you support and further develop your ideas and claims.
- Demonstrates that you have substantially revised your Unit 6 Assignment.
- Establishes and develops a clear main point about your topic that is original and insightful.
- Analyzes either the cause or effect of the change you are addressing, without taking a position or writing to persuade.
- Organizes ideas logically and demonstrates paragraph unity and connection of ideas through the use of transition devices.
- Demonstrates that you have strengthened, supported, and developed your ideas through the incorporation of three to four relevant and reliable secondary sources from either the Library or published on the Web.
- Demonstrates that you can paraphrase relevant and reliable source information rather than relying solely on quotes from the sources.
- Applies 6th Edition APA formatting to give credit to all source information and ideas, whether you quote, paraphrase, or summarize these sources.
- Utilizes APA style to format the paper, including the title page, body pages, margins, in-text citations, and references page citations.
- Follows the conventions of Standard American English.
- Is 5â€“6 paragraphs or 2â€“2.5 pages long, excluding title page and references page.
*** INPUT ANY IDEAS OR RESOURCES THAT MAY STRENGTHEN MY DRAFT *****