Tim Trainer has been asked to come in and help administrative assistants at Law Legal with using Microsoft Word. The administrative assistants must use Word to type up legal briefs using tools they do not use on a normal basis, such as line numbering, spacing, and table of contents. Tim collects some data from the law office and finds the administrative assistants ages are 38-62, they work on computers all day, and have many training handouts posted around their desk to carry out tasks. Tim Trainer has a training room with computers, a projector, and a laptop for him to use.
Please use the Four-Phase Process to outline the design of the training.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 1,250 â€“ 1,750 words (approximately 3 â€“ 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1â€ margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
- References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.