General guidelines for preparing the write-up:
- identify the objective and the main issues.
- highlight your main conclusions in an executive summary (no more than one page) that contain specific results from your analysis.
- highlight your contributions.
- the main body of your analysis should be self-explanatory.
- state clearly the inputs to your analysis and the chosen methodology (if any). If you feel that certain assumptions need to be made to justify a solution, make them explicit.
- justify your finding by providing intuition.
- cite all references properly.