Business And Corporate Law
The purpose of the Group Assignment is to provide students with an opportunity to work in a collaborative environment in solving two case problems by citing the relevant legal rules and cases and applying these to the facts of the HI6027 Business And Corporate Law.
1. Critically analyse the ethical implications of legal decisions and how they impact on the business environment.
2. Assess the obligations, rights and remedies available to parties in particular commercial relationships.
3. Critically examine the foundations of Australian company law.
4. Critically discuss and apply contract and tort law in business circumstances.
5. Critically discuss and apply the legal framework that regulates a company’s dealings with outsiders
No company has been registered, and the likelihood of any future registration is very doubtful.
Required in HI6027 Business And Corporate Law
(a) Who is liable for the various amounts that Kellie has contracted for on behalf of the company that is (or was) to be formed?
(b) If Kellie does register a company, will that mean she is no longer liable for the various contracts she entered into on behalf of the company?