Locate and review three recent (from the past five years) peer reviewed research articles which highlight the way psychologists have successfully impacted public policy. In 1,500-2,200 words, do the following for each article:
- For each article provide a summary of the articleâ€™s main points.
- Discuss the research methods utilized.
- Describe the population studied, the sample, how the sample was chosen and what the results were.
- Next, critically evaluate the study including limitations and any bias.
- Finally synthesize elements of public policy change that were evident in the articles, commonalities between the articles, including how they were different.
- Discuss how you think the researchers could have improved their impact on public policy and your suggestion for researchers to do differently in the future to make more of an impact on public policy.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide.