hsa4192 healthcare quality management 1.
This assignment allows us to view several historical/memorable occurrences in the healthcare field that have/will shape our future landscape. Each assignment has its own set of rules, but the general/basic rules still apply:
- References should be in APA format. A cover page is not required, but here is a link to sample APA paper: https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/apa_style/apa_formatting_and_style_guide/apa_sample_paper.html (Links to an external site.)
- Originality is key. We regularly cross-check submissions against each other, past semesters, and other courses. Trying to cut corners or copy is just not worth it.
- All work should be submitted in MS Word format.
- Double check/proofread for grammatical issues.
- The submission must be at least 400 words long (but no longer than 700).
- At minimum there should be two (but there can be more) references: the course textbook and one additional source.
Historic Lesson/Case Analyses Assignment #1
All students review the healthcare data breaches details found here:
CHOOSE ANY BREACH NUMBERED 1-5 ON THE LIST.
The submission should include these components:
- This should summarize key details of the events that occurred. Yes, students must include information beyond what is provided in the above link and note â€œWikipediaâ€ is not a reliable source (but is a good starting point to gather general information). The grader will be looking for additional references beyond the course textbook and the provided link.
- Using the course textbook, discuss one major concept that you feel the selected organization did not â€œmasterâ€ which eventually lead to the breach. Be sure to substantiate your response with additional external sources (if necessary).
<a href="https://fiu.instructure.com/courses/63423/modules/items/2189763" role="button" class="Button module-sequence-footer-button–previous" data-tooltip="right" data-html-tooltip-title=" Week 6: Readings ” aria-describedby=”msf0-previous-desc”>PREVIOUS