Create a spiritual and psychological inventory that can be used to determine a current state of wellness. The inventory should be a list of at least 10 well thought out questions that can be asked to best help someone understand their spectrum of spirituality and psychological self. Be sure to explain specific reasons why each question is valuable to include as part of this inventory.
Then, interview someone using your inventory and report your findings. As a practitioner, explain how you could use this information to help the interviewee develop their own spiritual and psychological health development plan. Discuss any additions or subtractions you would make to your inventory based on your results. Explain why you would make any changes.
Your paper should be professional, well organized, and logical to support your viewpoints and purpose clearly. The paper should be at least 4 pages in length, written using the APA 6th edition formatting and citation style, and include at least 3 academically credible sources. Be sure to use correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
Please be sure to review the various Academic Tools to assist you with meeting APA and Standard English expectations for written Assignments.
- Develop and explain the pertinence of a 10 question psychological and spiritual inventory.
- Conduct an interview and report the findings along with conclusions about how the findings could be incorporated for mind-body-spirit health.
- Identify whether or not any additions or subtractions to the inventory developed would be necessary to heighten its effectiveness.
In addition to fulfilling the specifics of the assignment, a successful paper must also meet the following criteria:
- be at least 4 pages in length
- follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics
- include at least 3 academically credible source
Your paper should be in APA format and follow APA Guidelines, 6th ed., including:
- properly formatted header and margins
- 12-point, double-spaced, Times New Roman font
- use of in-text citations
- title page and reference page
- use of headings (where applicable)