Topics (choose one):
- Your outline should include your thesis, topic sentences and evidence (proof / places in the book) that support your argument
- Remember that your main focus will be on your reasons for your answer to the question, not just giving a summary.Focus on the why.
- Introduction must have: hook, background information, thesis, and three arguments
- Your three body paragraphs must have three separate topic sentences linking to your three arguments (reasons).
- Double spaced
- Times new Roman, size 12, 600 words
- Title page must be included
- In-text citations must be used properly every time you take an example or an idea from the article provided
- Evidence in the book and if ideas are found elsewhere they MUST BE paraphrased and cited. If they are not, that will count as PLAGIARISM.
- Your quotes should not be no longer than 1-2 sentences each.
- Paraphrasing rule of thumb: no more than 2 words should be the same with an indirect quote
- Use transitions / linking words to introduce your idea, evidence and to link them together
- Please ask any questions â£