Two separate reports must be completed.
Need to know information before you start:
The security controls is going to limit request size of HTTP requests to prevent a Denial of service attack.
Research the commands that will be used and explain what the commands do.
The report 6 are just listing steps of the commands that will be issued to secure it. And report 7 list steps on how the commands will be issued to attack it.
In this report, you will describe which security controls will be implemented. Depending on the types of security controls, 1-10 security controls can be implemented.
- Describe the software/hardware necessary
- Include some artifacts / videos/ screenshots of the implemented security controls
The file 6_implementation_II is a sample document of how weekly report 6 should look. the last 4 documents are a weekly reports.
In this report, you will describe how your security controls are tested. Depending on the types of security controls you implemented, this means that you might need to perform some penetration testing.
- Describe the software/hardware necessary to perform the testing
- Include some artifacts / videos/ screenshots of the tests
- Include the results of the tests
The file 7_implementation_III is a sample document of how weekly report 7 should look. the last 4 documents are a weekly reports.