Interprofessional Practice and Collaboration:
The future of health care delivery will require multidisciplinary teams of health care professionals that collaborate to provide patient-centered care. The key to high performance in multidisciplinary teams is an understanding of the distinctive roles, skills, and values and ethics of all team members. What will be your role as an NP and how do you see yourself collaborating with other health care professionals? Why is this important to know and understand? Who benefits? Who are the
Support your work with examples and evidence-based research.
To view the Grading Rubric for this Assignment, please visit the Grading Rubrics section of the Course Resources.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above);
- consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Resources) to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
- Utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors.
Primary Care: Art and Science of Advanced Practice Nursing, 4th ed.
- Chapter 2: â€œCaring and Advance Practice Nurseâ€
- Chapter 21: â€œEthical and Legal Issues of a Caring Based Practiceâ€
- Chapter 22: â€œThe Business of Advance Practiceâ€
Please make sure to use at least 3 in-text citation and must be no older than 5 years and has to be peer reviewed references.
PLEASE FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS, NO PLAGIARISM OR ASSIGNMENT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED