Interview an entrepreneur surrounding the current crisis brought on by Covid-19.
You should ask questions that include the following:
- Describe your business and how you get started?
- How significantly has Covid-19 impacted your company?
- What impact has it had on your employees (if any) and how did you communicate the changes?
- What discussions have you had with your investors, lenders, suppliers, and/or landlord and how flexible have they been during this crisis?
- Do you believe the Federal Stimulus Bill will help your company and if so, how?
- Are there other things that you believe the federal, state or local governments can do to help your business?
- A written summary of all the answers to your questions must be submitted as well as your conclusion/what you learned from the interview.
- Please also provide the name of the person you interviewed and the company that they own and/or manage.
- Please submit to Canvas a Word document. The expectation is that your submission a minimum of one page in length using 12 size font. Your submission should also be free of grammar and punctuation errors.
- I highly recommend interviewing a personal connection such as a parent, family member or close friend if they are entrepreneurs. It is fine to re-interview the same person you interviewed for the first Experiential Learning exercise.