Write at least 600 words in APA format along with 2 references
- The Open Group has created an Enterprise Security Architect certification. One of their first certified architects has subsequently created a few enterprise security reference architectures.
- The SANS Institute hosted three â€œWhat Works in Security Architectureâ€ Summits.
- The IEEE initiated a Center for Secure Design. The Center published a â€œTop 10 Design Flawsâ€ booklet.
- Adam Shostack published Threat Modeling: Designing for Security, and renown threat modeler, John Steven, has told me that heâ€™s working on his threat modeling book.
- Anurag Agrawal of MyAppSecurity has been capturing well-known attack surfaces and their technical mitigations within his commercial threat modeling tool, â€œThreat Modeler.â€
Choose 2 or 3 three items from the list above and provide an update to their development status. Make sure you provide some background on your selection and then provide the update of the development.