please read the documents at the attached files below and answer the following questions. Your answers should be at least three sentences in length and in your own words, And attached files is the only sources to use, no outside sources
1. What types of jobs did Booker T. Washington think blacks should pursue?
2. In what area did Washington think southern whites were prepared to accept blacks as equals? Why do you think he believed that?
3. What kind of activity did Washington think blacks should avoid?
4. What sort of race relations did Washington think were realistic in the South at the turn of the twentieth century?
5. What problems did W.E.B. DuBois see with Washington’s approach toward racial equality?
6. What kinds of rights did DuBois think blacks should push for immediately?
7. How did DuBois’s view of education differ from Washington’s?
8. What methods did DuBois think blacks should use to pursue civil rights?
9. Imagine you are an African American in 1900. You get to cast a vote for the leader of the civil rights movement, and your choices are Booker T. Washington and W.E.B. DuBois. Who would you vote for and why?