Explain the concept of knowledge management. Provide an overview of the history of knowledge management. (300-400 words)
Compare and contrast major knowledge management life cycle models, including the Meyer and Zack KM Cycle, Bukowitz and Wiliams KM cycle, McElroy KM Cycle and Wiig KM Cycle.
- How is tacit knowledge different from explicit knowledge? Why is it difficult to directly codify tacit knowledge?
- Explain the following tacit knowledge capturing techniques in detail:
- Learning history
- All students are encouraged to use their own words.
- Be very specific and focused on the issue while answering a question.
- Student must apply APA style guidelines and review at least three (3) scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles to support their answer for each question.
- A mark of zero will be given for any submission that includes copying from other resource without referencing it.
- No marks will be given for irrelevant details.
- If the assignment shows plagiarism, the students would be graded zero.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).