This needs to be done in visual studio 2019: the material below needs to be in SQL format so I can add to my current tables.
Now that we have a relatively good understanding about creating tables. We will need to go a step farther and start using them. This assignment will consist of a few requirements â€“
- You will be creating a Registration table and a Course Instructor table
- Registration will be used to register student into a section.
- Course Instructor will be used to register faculty with a section.
- Both tables will require Primary Keys so that a student cannot register for same section more than once and same for faculty.
- Both tables will need to maintain referential integrity. You need to be an instructor in order to register to teach a section and a section needs to be valid, etc. This should be done through Foreign Keys.
- You should create the parent keys before trying to create the child records.
- You will need to add 5 rows of data to each table, which is 35 total records across your schema.
- For the records in each table. You will need to use sequences. This will enable you to create a surrogate key for all your records.