learning to lead interview and interview analysis.
Part 1: The Interview — Complete Worksheet
Interview Questions Provided:
1.How do you set performance objectives?
2. How do you plan your work activities?
3. How do you arrange tasks, people, and other resources to accomplish the work?
4. How would you describe your style of leadership?
5. How do you measure performance goals as being achieved?
Develop 3 additional questions. They should relate to how your interviewee plans, organizes, leads, and measures results in their respective department or organization.
Please identify the question and the response. Samples which you can use:
1. What process do you use for making decisions?
2. What qualities do you look for in new hires?
3. How do you delegate tasks?
PART 2 – INTERVIEW ANALYSIS — Please note this is a separate assignment (word document)
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you:
- Analyze the interviewee’s responses.
- Summarize what you learned from your interview.
- Explain how you would apply what you learned into your own leadership responsibilities.
- Distinguish the differences between management and leadership.
Answer the following questions (I am evaluating on “quality” not “quantity).
Please use the question/ answer format that we have used for the Case Studies. Prepare a word document with your name at the top. Save and attachment in the assignment tab.
I suggest beginning with a short introduction that describes who you interviewed.
1. Analyze interviewee’s responses — the answer is your evaluation – was the interviewed person knowledgeable about management? Did they feel comfortable in the interview?
2. Summarize what you learned from your interview – identify two key points
3. Explain how you would apply what you learned into your own leadership responsibilities
4. Distinguish the differences between management and leadership – please use the course materials for this answer and incorporate into your answer