- 1 toddler age book.Going Down Home With Daddy, illustrated by Daniel Minter, written by Kelly Starling Lyons, and published by Peachtree Publishing Company Inc.
- Your choice must be a Caldecott winner. Be sure to notate on your review in the title section if this book is a winner. not having the required books will result in a zero for the assignment.
- For each book you read, you will write a review using the Literacy Review form and post it in each weekâ€™s labeled area with the same name.
- You must include the title, author, ISBN, age group intended for, and the DRDP-PS domain that it applies to.
- You will also include a summary of the book, including main idea as well as how you will make a school-to-home connection with the parents, an extension activity using the theme of the book in the classroom, how you will introduce new language, words, phrases, etc., and you final thoughts and evaluation of the book. Any “pages” used to complete any of this MUST be attached to this assignment.
Assignment should look like the sample attatched.