How are biometric technologies dependent on the use of cryptography? Have fun with this one and use some of your own examples, made-up or based on real experiences.
General guidelines for all class discussions:
- You are responsible to post, at minimum, at least three times (including your original introduction) to the Discussion area for the Introduction Discussion Forum. More posts are welcome and encouraged.
- Post a thorough, grammatically sound response that pertains.
- is critical that you are forthright and genuine with your opinions when it comes to participating in our class discussions. However, it is essential that you tie your opinions into the literature and substance of the topics being covered within the class for that particular week. In other words, your responses should allude to, and suggest a sort of understanding/comprehension of the material being covered in class for that period of time.
- Supplement the textbook information with at least one other source.
- Do not use the following sources:
- Wikipedia â€“ no wiki pages at all.
- Yahoo Answers
- Follow APA Guidelines.
- Make sure to cite all sources appropriately. (Don’t forget to use quotation marks.)
- If the work is plagiarized, your grade will be a 0.
- Remember if what you write is not your words, thoughts, or ideas you must cite the source and quote appropriately.
- If classmates post to your original discussion, it is important that you respond to their postings.