Your work over the next 8 weeks will lead-up to your ability to represent an enterprise security architecture solution as a diagram or diagrams with annotations. The project involves depicting a Security Architecture for one of the following businesses:
- Financial (Bank, brokerage, Insurer, etc.)
- Hospital/Medical Services
- Social Media Company
- Energy Company (Electrical Utility, Oil Company, Solar, Wind, etc.)
- Manufacturer (Automobile, Computer, Consumer Electronics, etc.)
There are 2 milestone deliverables for the project:
Milestone 1:Project Abstract, Goals and Approach (Words limit: 800-1000)
- Identify the business type you have selected for your paper.
- Provide a brief overview of the business
- Provide the goals and approach to the project
- Submissions due Sunday, end of Week 5. (20% of final grade)
Milestone 2:Architectural diagrams and annotations (Words limit: 1000-2000)
- Milestone 2 will include all materials from Milestone 1 and
- Architectural diagrams and annotations
- Submissions due Sunday, end of Week 8 (30% of final grade)
Compose your work in a .doc or .docx file type using a word processor (such as Microsoft Word, etc.) and save it frequently to your computer.
Check your work and correct any spelling or grammatical errors.