No plagiarism. matching ratio should not exceed 10%.
I want original text answer.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Login to Black Board System, go to course organizational behavior.
- Click on â€œcourse material and activitiesâ€.Open week 3 content page.
- Click on overview, study notes and media. Scroll down to bottom side.
- Open this critical thinking case study, read it thoroughly to answer the assignment questions.
- Besides this case study use other material also to support your answer.
Then click on week 3 case study reading. ( Lois Quam).
1.How does Lois Quam use emotions and moods in her speeches to convey her viewpoint? Cite examples to support your statements.
2.Based on what you have learned about Lois Quam, create hypotheses about the attitudes of her colleagues at Tysvar while using the three basic components of attitudes in your theories.
3.Take a moment to research the Global Health Initiative. Why do you believe Lois Quam was chosen to lead this program?
4.Research question: Search news reports, Web sites, and blogs to find out more information on Tysvar. How is the company faring in its quest to make the world cleaner and safer for future generations? What implications might that have on Tysvar’s employees, their attitudes, and job satisfaction?